AskMyTaxManJoe is not just a clever slogan. Everyone should have someplace to go when they have questions.
If you didn’t have such a place before, you do now.
You can have your questions answered by me because I have spent the last 30 years becoming an expert in the only subject that matters to you: You.
Also, you may have more questions then you realize. Between today and October 18, 2016, I will begin to ramp up a program where the substance of every question asked of me will be answered on:
- this website (Articles written by me in response to clients needing written opinion letters);
- the Ask Your Tax Questions Form (direct response answers to questions submitted):
- the AskMyTaxManJoe Facebook page (Articles written be me explaining the most pressing tax questions of that day);
- the AskMyTaxManJoe Twitter feed (Retweeting the day’s top tweets as they apply to your specific tax questions); and
- the Joseph M. Tames LinkedIn Network (Articles written be me explaining US Tax Policy).